Localyze is an online global mobility platform established to remove borders to talent and opportunities. Its intuitive and personalised platform enables companies to easily access international talent and build a mobile global workforce that’s future-proofed for professionals’ changing needs.
Spreckley was briefed with leveraging existing content marketing materials to raise exposure of Localyze in HR and business trades, as part of a 3-month campaign. As well as raising share of voice (SOV) above other competitors, there has been a central focus on the messaging itself, with an emphasis on ‘the why of global mobility’ and the benefit to both employers and employees.
The team focused on thought leadership and strategic news announcements to engage with key tier 1 media. Spreckley identified that Localyze offered a credible voice in the future of work conversation, with key messages including breaking down borders to talent and opportunities, inclusivity and the ROI of global mobility.
Press releases were drafted and distributed to promote Localyze’s new commercial ‘workcations’ offering, as well as its Global Mobility Report.
Alongside proactive media outreach, the team established core media assets and reference materials for messaging, to create a foundation that could be built on for PR beyond the initial 3-month campaign.
Within the first 3 months, Spreckley has already doubled the SOV of Localyze: from #5 to #2 in rankings, and from 7% – 18% of total SOV share.
Coverage featured in key media including 7 x tier 1:
- Startups Magazine – Working abroad is more than sun, sea and sand
- HR Director – Beyond the beach – Working abroad is more than sun, sea and sand
- Engage Employee – How to cultivate engagement amongst remote teams
- Employer news – Global mobility platform Localyze helps bolster their talent retention with new ‘Workation’ offering
- Recruiter – Tech & Tools: July/August 2023
- Recruiter – New to market: 12-16 June 2023
- Unleash – Sun, sea and stress? The pros and cons of workcations