Backed by global development firm DAI, DAI Magister is an investment bank that advises international technology and climate companies, delivering growth financing and strategic sell-side M&A. Operating across the UK, Europe, Africa/MENA, and new emerging markets, DAI Magister offers full advisory services for transactions within climate tech, deep tech, tech-enabled commerce, fintech and communications tech sectors.
In 2022, DAI Magister hired Spreckley to grow its media presence within the national, financial and sustainability press across the UK and emerging markets.
DAI Magister set out a clear set of objectives from the outset, which included:
- Raising the profile of DAI Magister’s senior management in UK and Europe
- Increasing brand awareness and generating press coverage
- Increasing social media following, web traffic and LinkedIn engagement
- Securing interviews and comment opportunities for DAI Magister’s senior management team
Spreckley planned a campaign that focused on three main tactics: press releases, interviews and byline placements.
- Press releases: Spreckley drafts a host of press releases announcing deals DAI Magister had advised on and new hires, which are pitched to the media.
- Interviews: Spreckley responds to journalist requests and pitches proactively to secure interviews.
- Bylines: DAI Magister supplies amazing bylines on a weekly basis from which Spreckley secures media placements.
Spreckley delivered national press coverage in business and finance titles relevant to DAI Magister’s target audience and increased DAI Magister’s media share-of-voice.
- Fortune – I. is ‘Amazon Web Services for human effort’ because it will ‘democratize’ large workforces and allow startups to scale faster, investment firm CEO says
- Forbes – Listing In London Is To Get Simpler But Is Streamlined Regulation enough To Attract Tech Scaleups?
- Business Insider Africa – Investing in Africa’s $1.5 trillion B2B payments market: An exclusive interview with Risana Zitha
- The Motley Fool – Is there still time to buy Scottish Mortgage shares?
- Euromoney – The climate tech funding gap just got worse
- Handelsblatt – Biden praises private investments in e-mobility – but some large corporations are missing from his list
- Financial Times Adviser – Which tech stocks hold promise?
- The Fintech Times – Growth VC Funding Vs Private Equity: Securing Investor Interest in a Downturn
Today, DAI Magister has seen its share of voice leap to 26% from a standing start a year ago positioning it in second place against its four main competitors.